Thursday, April 17, 2008

You wouldn't believe me...

Would you believe me if I told you when I left work on Tuesday it was summer-like outside & yesterday it looked like a blizzard? That there was a 50 degree difference? No? Not possible?

How about now?

(taken at 4:45 pm on Tuesday 4/15)


(taken at 5:00 pm on Wednesday 4/16)

Most people have been complaining about how crazy the weather is. There were several shocked & unhappy people at work when it started snowing after lunch yesterday. The weather had been forecasting snow for days, so exactly how you could be shocked that it was snowing, I don't know. Welcome to springtime in Colorado. The weather can be a little bizarre.

But I personally enjoy these spring snows. It sticks to the grass, but melts on the streets & sidewalks. Which means my plants & grass get much needed water, but I don't have to shovel. And I hate shoveling. Of course, the 80 minute commute because of the crazy snow did suck. But I didn't have to shovel, so all is good :)

1 comment:

ellen said...

I believe you but I am from CO and have experienced the freakish weather myself.