Sunday, December 28, 2008

Staircase

Houston, we have a staircase! It has actually been in for almost 2 weeks, but Ben took a picture on his new phone the day it was installed, so I have not been able to post any. He didn't take any pictures of the process of putting in the staircase, so I have no idea how it looked before it was installed.

The inside is coming together very nicely. It should be done in the next week or 2. Here are a few pictures of the progress:

Picture of the staircase installed. It turned out much smaller than I had imagined from the plans.



View of the stairs from the upstairs loft



View of the how the staircase looks in proportion to the room




And here is a picture of the master bath vanities. There will be 2 mirrors on the wall eventually.




And here is a view of the toilet & tub side of the master bath. Just needs a little more glass tile & plumbing fixtures for it to be done.

3 comments:

beth said...

omigosh I totally want to live there! :) I'm so impressed - keep the updates a comin'!

Colorado real estate said...

Hi! Do you have new pictures of the house? The post was posted three years ago so I think the house was already finished. Thanks!

amberdixie17 said...

I hope you can post recent pictures here. It's wonderful. Thanks for sharing this to us. Keep posting!

Best hot tubs at hot tub gazebos