Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New toy...

I finally got the dress form that I mentioned awhile ago. Here is what it looks like with Makenna's flower girl dress on it. Now I have to find someplace in my house to take pictures of it so that it looks professional. (The back door isn't it, at least in my opinion.) Oh, and, I have to actually make something to take pictures of.



I have got a design done, using fabric from my stash. And the pattern to start from. And borrowed my aunt's serger. So now I just have to put the pieces together. And voila, I will have a dress to sell. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

ellen said...

Oh, I like the revamp on your blog.

Susan said...

the dots were driving me crazy every time I looked at it so I decided it was time for a change.

There are still a couple of things that I want to add & change, but so far I like it MUCH better.