Friday, March 23, 2007

More stuff I designed

So we finally go the cd with all of our wedding pictures on it. (Only took almost 4 months, but we have it now, so it is all good.)

I thought that it might be nice if I posted some of the pictures of the dresses I designed since this is supposed to be about me designing. Instead of designing my wedding dress & making it myself, I chose to design & make the bridesmaids' and flower girls' dresses. I figured that it would be less stress & less work in the end. (Which it probably was, but didn't seem like it at the time.)

So here are a few pictures.






1 comment:

ellen said...

What lovely dresses you made for us. Hannah and Makenna were so darn cute! Sadly my dress was a one time only deal. It is to big now. But then again, where would I wear it? :)