Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hong Kong Day 1

Yesterday was a VERY exciting day here in Hong Kong. I met up with 2 people from our BKK office & took a taxi to my meeting which only took a couple of hours. Then we got lunch at this American resturant. I came back to the hotel, worked for a little while, then started to not feel good so I laid down & finished my book. Very exciting day, huh?

The book I finished was "The Time Traveler's Wife". It turned out to be a very good book. It's a love story about this guy who travels through time & the woman he falls in love with.

Hopefully today will be a little more eventful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Would you like to trade links? It would help us both. :D

My blog is http://archangel31.blogspot.com

ellen said...

I love that book! Hope you have some more excitement tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't hong kong seem like one giagantic mall? maybe it was just me.
Laura

Susan said...

Yes, it does feel like a huge mall. It amazes me that that many stores are able to stay in business.